Aicon DPA is a universal instrument designed for high-precision construction of three-dimensional models. Due to the high degree of mobility, it is actively used in various sectors of the economy. The compact portable device uses a hand-held camera to collect data. This three-dimensional scanner is often used to spatially control components and collect analyzes of 3D processes.
The advantages of a portable 3D scanner
- Extensive scope: architecture, various branches of engineering, metrological control, energy industry and so on;
- fast scanning with the simultaneous construction of a 3D model on the screen of a PC, laptop or tablet synchronized with the scanner;
- ability to work with objects of any size: from microcircuits to large units;
- portability and mobility of a three-dimensional scanner allows you to take measurements in hard-to-reach places. These same features provide the ability to digitize objects that are physically impossible to transport to a coordinate measuring machine;
- high accuracy of scanning;
- ease of management and data processing is largely provided by convenient application software;
- modest weight and size parameters determine the transportability of this 3D scanner.