It is difficult for engineers, designers, inventors and researchers in various fields of activity to find a more relevant solution for three-dimensional scanning than this device. Reverse engineering, product quality control, architecture, medicine, the educational sector, mass production, creating special effects for films and 3D models for computer games are just a few areas where this scanner is used.
Benefits of Artec Spider
- Formation of a single model. In fact, the Artec Spider is a camera that shoots single frames at varying angles.
- Then they are linked into a single grid using application software;
- work without calibration and markers;
- the ability to scan moving objects makes the device particularly popular among animators, medical professionals, designers;
- efficiency and accuracy. Artec Spider is 10 times faster than a regular laser printer. At the same time, he performs ultra-precise scanning (up to 0.1 mm);
- exceptional color reproduction. Provides capture of a range of colors - up to 24 bits;
- excellent compatibility with 3D applications facilitates the processing of three-dimensional models;
- portability of the device allows you to scan in various conditions at any convenient time;
- Artec Studio provides the user with a huge selection of measuring tools: from calculating linear distances to deviation maps;
- the scanner is able to shoot a variety of objects, both in size and texture;
- factory equipment implies the availability of Artec Studio related software, a power supply and a portable case.