This is an updated and substantially modified version of stereoSCAN, which fully justifies the appearance of the neo prefix in its name. The expanded functionality of this device turned out to be in demand in various industries, the stable development of which was impossible without modern 3D-modeling technologies.
- High degree of detail and accuracy of three-dimensional scanning. The device can be equipped with both 8- and 16-megapixel cameras. This allows you to significantly improve the quality of shooting - up to 0.012 and 0.018 mm, respectively;
- enlarged scan area. The capture zone is adjustable from 7.5 to 110 cm, which makes it possible to digitize fairly large-scale objects without loss of quality;
- mechanical and thermal stability of the sensor minimizes the error in data collection. Shooting lasts only a second. In such a short period of time, the influence of external factors is almost leveled;
- Reverse projection of scan results on a physical object. This was made possible thanks to the introduction of innovative See What You Measure technology. As a result, the user can visually compare the physical characteristics of the object and its CAD model, since the zones of divergence of readings are highlighted in color;
- Simple use and convenient operation. Design features such as interchangeable lenses, mobile camera modules allow you to quickly reconfigure the device to perform three-dimensional scanning of objects of different sizes;
- This innovation has proved to be very popular in various production areas, to preserve the cultural heritage and so on.