Industrial 3D printer for batch production
Industrial additive system AT700 (3D printer) is designed to create three-dimensional (3D) products from powder materials.
System allows fast obtaining of high-complexity products of any configuration for various applications - sand casting molds, ceramic molds for metal agglomeration, 3D plastic products for prototyping and advertising.
A large construction area (700x700x450) allows you to create large forms and parts that are in demand at industrial enterprises.
- application of various materials and technologies
- possibility of obtaining products of any complexity
- high solidity of products
- ability to quickly carry out scientific research
- economical efficiency
- full automation of the process
- ability to change mode in wide ranges
- use of traditional casting materials
- does not require changes in a casting workshop
- quartz casting sand
- silicate casting sand
- ceramic powder
- powdered polyamid