3D Printer Ceramaker 900
The Ceramaker industri
al 3D printer has become another novelty from the world-renowned manufacturer of 3D printing devices, 3DCERAM. A feature of the device is the use of additive technology to make models of ceramics. The model gained wide popularity in the aircraft industry, chemical industry, medicine, watchmaking and jewelry, devices are used to produce complex electrical components.
Technological features of printing:
The stereolithographic technology of 3D printing of ceramic products is based on the method of layer-by-layer curing of a special ceramic paste with a UV laser. After constructing the part in the printer, it is cleaned of the remnants of unpolymerized paste and washed in a special installation. After 3D printing, the part must go through the stage of burning the photopolymer. When the photopolymer is removed, the part is again placed in the furnace - now to carry out the process of sintering ceramics, which occurs at a temperature of about 1600-1700 C.
Ceramaker 3D-printer allows to produce products with high surface quality, the roughness of which does not exceed 2 microns. Machining can be carried out at any intermediate stage.
The parameter setting module has an open architecture, so you can use different materials, including those made in Russia. The Ceramaker 3D printer is equipped with modules of various sizes. This provides an opportunity to optimize the paste consumption during printing.
The Ceramaker 900 3D printer has a working chamber size of 300x300x100 mm, and you can choose the length of the construction platform 100x200x300 mm in order to save paste during work, for this purpose printing platforms of three different sizes are supplied.
Features of 3D printing:
- Ceramic 3D printing allows you to get properties that are identical to those obtained with traditional technologies;
- You can create products of complex and non-standard shape;
- 3D printing reduces production time;
- There is no need to use a mold for casting;
- Production of both single and small batch lots.
- Large print area with the possibility of configuration from 100x100 to 300x300 mm;
- High resolution - 35 microns;
- Equal UV power ALL OVER AREA of printing à uniformity of shrinkage;
- Contactless support;
- High surface quality;
- High concentration of powder in the paste and low shrinkage during sintering (15 to 20%);
- Open system
The company provides customers with open source software, which allows them to develop and print their compositions.
- Hydroxyapatite is a material with a chemical composition identical to bone tissue and tooth enamel. It is used in medicine (implantology, osteoplasty) and in dentistry;
- Tricalcium phosphate is a biocompatible material, with a certain composition, it can be completely dissolved in the human body;
- Aluminum (Alumina, Al2O3) is a lightweight and durable material, an electrical insulator with high thermal conductivity, hardness and wear and chemical resistance, abrasive. Suitable for many applications, mainly in the field of electronics and mechanical engineering;
- Zirconium (Zirconia, ZrO2) is a more durable material, has high heat resistance, good hardness and chemical and wear resistance, which makes it ideal for 3D printing, for example, jewelry. It is used in jewelry manufacturing, medicine, as well as in mechanical engineering;
- Silicon nitride (Si3N4) is one of the hardest types of ceramics, excellent resistance to temperature changes, wear, corrosion, low thermal expansion, high dielectric properties. It is applied in the industry.
Depending on the requirements, you can change the color and properties of the materials.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3DCERAM partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3DCERAM. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.