Reliable 3D printer DMP Factory 500
Scalable metal additive manufacturing for seamless large parts
The DMP Factory 500 is a workflow-optimized metal 3D printing solution for massive scalability, repeatable high-quality parts, high throughput and low TCO, producing parts with a build volume up to 500 x 500 x 500 mm, height inclusive of build plate.
Engineered using 3D Systems’ proven precision metal additive technology, along with GF Machining Solutions’ technical and industrial knowledge, and the precision System 3R clamping systems, the DMP Factory 500 solution is a fully-integrated, streamlined metal AM platform.
This advanced metal production system is powered by 3DXpert® software, LaserForm® materials, workflow-optimized Direct Metal Printing (DMP) production modules and expert application support.
The DMP Factory 500 Solution is comprised of function-specific modules designed to maximize efficiency by optimizing utilization. Each module within the factory solution is fully integrated with a Removable Print Module (RPM) which is vacuum sealable for acontrolled print environment and engineered to move between printer and powder modules for a continuous production workflow.Клиенты могут настраивать изготовленную на заказ металлическую АМ фабрику, выбирая правильную комбинацию модулей для оптимизации своего конкретного производственного применения.
Популярность 3D-принтера DMP Factory 500 может быть объяснена его преимуществами:
- Modularity for production solutions;
The ability to manage production due to the number and types of modules required;
- Constant high quality parts;
In production, constancy in production, which is fully ensured by the DMP Factory 500 3D printer, is of great importance. Constant powder monitoring and a vacuum chamber to reduce oxygen content ensure high quality metal parts. Thanks to the same chamber, powdery waste is eliminated, it guarantees a consistently high quality material for reuse.
- The minimum cost of production.
The modular design of the DMP Factory 500 ensures the continuous operation of all 3D printing modules, which increases uptime and productivity. A minimum of manual work allows us to modernize the production process and optimize investments.
Empowering the DMP Factory 500, 3DXpert® is an integrated software handling the entire spectrum of the AM workflow. 3DXpert allows you to leverage the full potential of AM with complete control over the preparation and manufacturing process. Supporting every step of the AM workflow from design to post-processing, 3DXpert streamlines your process to quickly and efficiently transition from a 3D model to successfully printed parts.
3DXpert all-in-one software for metal AM supports every step of the AM workflow with complete control over preparation and manufacturing process.
- LaserForm Ti Gr1 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with excellent biocompatibility and low stiffness;
- LaserForm Ti Gr5 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with high strength, low weight and excellent biocompatibility;
- LaserForm Ti Gr23 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with high strength, low weight and excellent biocompatibility
- LaserForm AlSi7Mg0.6 (A)2 - Aluminum alloy with a combination of good mechanical properties and good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- LaserForm AlSi10Mg (A)2 - Aluminum alloy with a combination of good mechanical properties and good thermal conductivity.
- LaserForm Ni625 (A)3 - Nickel super alloy for industries where excellent corrosion resistance and a combination of high strength and heat resistance are key.
- LaserForm Ni718 (A)3 - Oxidation and corrosion-resistant Inconel alloy.
- LaserForm 17-4PH (A)3 - Metal powder for parts with an outstanding combination of excellent corrosion resistance and high strength with good toughness.
- LaserForm CoCrF75 (A)3 - Cobalt Chrome alloy for industrial parts with high corrosion and wear resistance that also require high temperature resistance.
- LaserForm 316L (A)3 - Extra low carbon grade Stainless Steel 316. For parts that need to be sterilized and highly corrosion resistant.
- LaserForm Maraging Steel (A)3 - good weldability and machinability.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.