3D printer DMP Flex 350 : metal printing with guaranteed accuracy!
DMP Flex 350 and Factory 350 are 2 versions of the ProX 320 3D Printer Update.
The DMP Flex 350 3D Printer is the next generation 3D printer. The equipment has increased throughput and amazing accuracy. The printer is used for prototyping using DMLS technology.
An important advantage of the model lies in the area of construction: 275х275х420 mm
Key Features DMP Flex 350 3D printer:
- The model has increased performance and build speed;
- Designed for high loads - printing can be done around the clock seven days a week;
- There are no restrictions on the complexity of the manufactured product;
- The device will cope with the task, having consumed the minimum amount of material;
- The operation of the 3D printer is fully automated at all stages: it establishes the characteristics for construction before the disposal of excess and waste material;
- The models created on it are durable and lightweight, they can serve for a long time.
Advantages of the 3D printer:
- Increased durability of manufactured items.
This is achieved due to the reduced amount of oxygen in the working chamber and low pressure.
- Reliable materials.
Each material used in the printer has been tested in detail for uninterrupted operation for hundreds of hours. This makes it possible to use the device 24/7.
- The minimum cost of production.
The lowest O2 during builds (<25 ppm) for exceptionally strong parts of high chemical purity. Shared ancillary equipment maximizes printer throughput and efficient consumables management reduces operating cost.
- Simple and convenient use.
DMP Factory 350 comes with integrated powder management. An in-unit viewing panel enables visual inspection of the ultrasonic sieve to ensure incident-free operation. There is no need for long-term cleaning of the system. The software will automatically prepare the file for work, as well as determine the required amount of material and the duration of manufacture.
The 3D printer is ideal for commercial use. It is not afraid of high loads and will fully meet the expectations of his owner.
3DXpert is an all-in-one integrated software to prepare, optimize and manufacture 3D CAD models using additive manufacturing (AM). Supporting every step of the additive manufacturing workflow from design to post-processing, 3DXpert streamlines your process to quickly and efficiently transition from a 3D model to a successfully printed part.
Printing and materials used
The DMP Flex 350 3D printer is able to work with alloys, for this it uses laser sintering technology of metals. Thanks to her, it is possible to produce products with a dense and almost cast structure, high quality and without pores. The device model is universal. It allows you to use a number of materials: 12 LaserForm Ti Gr., 232 LaserForm Ni7183, LaserForm Ti Gr. other. "Processing - Manufacturing" tools make it easy to create and edit models, all you need to do is run the PX Control application.
- LaserForm Ti Gr1 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with excellent biocompatibility and low stiffness;
- LaserForm Ti Gr5 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with high strength, low weight and excellent biocompatibility;
- LaserForm Ti Gr23 (A)2 - Titanium alloy with high strength, low weight and excellent biocompatibility
- LaserForm AlSi7Mg0.6 (A)2 - Aluminum alloy with a combination of good mechanical properties and good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- LaserForm AlSi10Mg (A)2 - Aluminum alloy with a combination of good mechanical properties and good thermal conductivity.
- LaserForm Ni625 (A)3 - Nickel super alloy for industries where excellent corrosion resistance and a combination of high strength and heat resistance are key.
- LaserForm Ni718 (A)3 - Oxidation and corrosion-resistant Inconel alloy.
- LaserForm 17-4PH (A)3 - Metal powder for parts with an outstanding combination of excellent corrosion resistance and high strength with good toughness.
- LaserForm CoCrF75 (A)3 - Cobalt Chrome alloy for industrial parts with high corrosion and wear resistance that also require high temperature resistance.
- LaserForm 316L (A)3 - Extra low carbon grade Stainless Steel 316. For parts that need to be sterilized and highly corrosion resistant.
- LaserForm Maraging Steel (A)3 - good weldability and machinability.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.