ProX 800 3D printer is an example of high performance and detail.
ProX 800 3D Printer is an updated version of the iPro 8000, powered by SLA technology. This production system belongs to the class of industrial 3D printers, focused on the manufacture of large parts. Due to its high performance, the printer is also suitable for the serial production of small parts. High resolution allows him to produce models with the highest accuracy and smoothness of the surface, which allows them to successfully compete with parts made by the traditional method of milling.
Printing Technology SLA (Stereo Lithography Apparatus) - stereo lithography.
The basis of SLA printing technology:
The technology of laser stereolithography is based on the photo-polymerisation of a photopolymer composition (FPK) initiated by laser radiation or radiation from mercury lamps. Using this technology, a three-dimensional object designed on a computer is grown from a liquid FPK by successive thin (0.05-0.2 mm) layers formed under the action of laser radiation on a moving platform immersed in a bath with a FPK.
Laser stereolithography allows you to quickly go from a design idea to a finished part in the shortest time (from several hours to several days).
As the printing material of the model, not a powder is used, but a photopolymer in a liquid state. A mesh platform is placed in a container with a liquid photopolymer, on which the prototype will grow.
Initially, the platform is at such a depth that it is covered by the thinnest polymer layer with a thickness of 0.05 to 0.15 mm - in this range may be the value of the layer thickness in stereolithography. Next, a laser is turned on, which acts on those sections of the polymer that correspond to the walls of the target object, causing them to cure. After that, the entire platform dives a little deeper, by an amount equal to the thickness of the layer. Also at this moment, a special brush irrigates areas that could remain dry due to some surface tension of the liquid. Upon completion of construction, the object is immersed in a bath with special compositions to remove excess and clean. And finally, the final exposure to light for final hardening.
- Quick and easy material changeover;
- Uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers;
- Ease of use –intuitive workflow;
- Low material waste;
- Broad application flexibility;
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size.
Increase Productivity with Exclusive Software for 3D Systems Plastic Printers - 3D Sprint. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
A single software delivers all the tools you need to go from design to 3D print. The extensive automated toolset in 3D Sprint facilitates the entire 3D printing process from beginning to end.
- Accura 25 - Flexible, accurate, aesthetics of molded polypropylene (PP)
- Accura 48 HTR - High clarity plastic, free of heavy metals.
- Accura 55 - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura 60 - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura ABS Black - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura ABS White - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura Bluestone - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura CastPro - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura CastPro Free - Composite material for stable, high stiffness parts
- Accura CeraMAX - Ceramic reinforced composite, high abrasion resistance
- Accura ClearVue - High clarity plastic, multitude of applications
- Accura ClearVue Free - High clarity plastic, free of heavy metals.
- Accura e-Stone - Temperature and moisture resistant
- Accura HPC - High production speeds with exceptional stiffness/rigidity
- Accura PEAK - Stiff plastic material for heat-resistant components
- Accura Phoenix - High production speeds with exceptional stiffness/rigidity
Accura PP White - High clarity plastic, free of heavy metals.
- Accura SL 5530 - Temperature and moisture resistant
- Accura Xtreme Xtreme White 200 - Temperature and moisture resistant
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.