The ProX DMP 320 3D Printer is the next generation 3D printer. The device has increased bandwidth and amazing accuracy. The device is used for prototyping using DMLS technology. An important advantage of the model lies in the large area of construction, which is 275x275x420 mm.
Key Features of the ProX DMP 320 3D Printer
The model has increased performance and build speed. It is designed for high loads - printing can be done around the clock seven days a week. There are no restrictions on the complexity of the manufactured product. The device will cope with the task, having consumed the minimum amount of material. The operation of the 3D printer is fully automated at all stages: it establishes the characteristics for building up to the disposal of excess and waste material. The models created on it are durable and lightweight, they can serve for a long time.
Printing and materials used
The 3D printer ProX DMP 320 is able to work with alloys, for this it uses the technology of laser sintering of metals. Thanks to her, it is possible to produce products with a dense and almost cast structure, high quality and without pores.
The device model is universal. It allows you to use a number of materials: 12 LaserForm Ti Gr., 232 LaserForm Ni7183, LaserForm Ti Gr. other.
Processing - Manufacturing tools make it easy to create and edit models, all you need to do is run the PX Control application.
The popularity of a 3D printer is due to its undeniable advantages:
- Increased durability of manufactured items. This is achieved due to the reduced amount of oxygen in the working chamber and low pressure.
- Reliable materials. Each material used in the printer was tested in detail for uninterrupted operation for hundreds of hours. This gives you the opportunity to use the device around the clock and without interruptions.
- The minimum cost of production. High accuracy of model building allowed minimizing the amount of waste and waste materials.
- Simple and convenient use. Due to the modular design, the working powder can be replaced in a minimum amount of time and without any problems, and there is no need for continuous cleaning of the system. The software will automatically prepare the file for work, as well as determine the required amount of material and the duration of manufacture.
The 3D printer is ideal for home and commercial use. He is not afraid of the highest loads and will fully meet the expectations of his owner.
- LaserForm Maraging Steel (A)
- LaserForm 17-4PH (A)
- LaserForm Ni625 (A)
- LaserForm AlSi10Mg (A)
- LaserForm CoCrF75 (A)
- LaserForm Ti Gr5 (A)
- LaserForm Ti Gr23 (A)
- LaserForm Ti Gr1 (A)
- LaserForm 316L (A)
- LaserForm Ni718 (A)
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.