VoxelJet VX 1000 is an Universal 3D printer.
Universal 3D printing system and international bestseller: the VX1000 is the productive all-rounder for industrial applications. From the cost-effective production of medium sized molds, to cores, models and prototypes – this 3D printing system can meet a wide range of complex demands. The VX1000 is also suitable for small series production. Uninterrupted printing processes ensure a high production capability. The VX1000 makes 3D printing with ceramic, plastic and sand even more flexible and easier to optimize.
The benefits of the VoxelJet VX 1000:
- High printing speed among industrial 3D-printers with a similar area of construction;
- High detail of products from any printable material;
- Fully automated printing process, which significantly saves time on the production of products.
General benefits of the VoxelJet:
- The VoxelJet 3D printer line is large-scale 3D printing with a maximum build area of up to 4 meters;
- Ability to use over 10 different materials: PMMA, silica sand, ODB, PDB, HSS and SLA;
- Burn-out models up to 400 ° C and up to 70%
Unified software provides all the tools for implementing the entire production process: from creating a 3D model to printing it. And the built-in management and monitoring tools allow you to track the process of using materials both before printing and in its process.
- Polyamide 12 (PA12) is a material with widespread use in 3D printing, providing flexible and functional prototypes.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) - provides flexibility of parts and good elasticity, flexible in a wide temperature range.
- Polypropylene (PP) is a material with chemical and electrical resistance, has a low coefficient of linear expansion, high resistance and processing ability.
- Polyesterblacomide (PEBA) is a material with low density, good elasticity and low weight, which can be used in shoe production.
At the same time, the VoxelJet 3D printer can print only one type of consumables at a time, whether it is sand, plastic or ceramic.
Raw sand, as well as quartz sand, is totally convenient and functional. The spectrum of their application in various fields is extremely diverse, but they still remain the main ones in the aerospace and automotive industries.
As an example of the application of these materials, they can be used for the manufacture of foundry sand molds, which greatly facilitates the further production of metal parts and spare parts of various sizes and degrees of complexity.
Benefits (printing with silica sand)
Freedom to choose design and form
Using layer-by-layer printing with silica sand, complex forms (even with cutouts) can be created at a time, without the use of additional tools.
The cost of production (especially for prototypes, single objects and small series) is significantly reduced due to the lack of the need to use tools.
Thanks to the digital creation of forms, complex parts can be combined into a single form to speed up printing.
Flexibility and time saving
Immediately after cleaning, the finished molds can be used for casting metal, which significantly saves time and labor costs.
This printing technology can be easily integrated into production processes using other technologies, which allows you to successfully combine forms from various materials.
The possibility of prepress editing a digital model at times reduces the additional cost if you need to change any details.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official VoxelJet partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from VoxelJet. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.