Leading 3D solutions integrator in Russia and CIS: wide range of equipment, software and services such as printing, consulting, engineering
Upgrade ProX 500 - Prox 500 Plus
#SIU_3D_in_details 2014-12-19 00:00:00
The ProX 500 is an economical printer that delivers decent quality and durability for a wide range of industries. With the Prox 500 SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) printer you get the strongest and most functional products ever. Today, SLS printers are the benchmark for the production of real-world parts. Sintering technology uses metals and alloys, ceramics, etc.
There are several points to note when upgrading the ProX 500 Plus:
- Smooth surfaces are now even smoother due to improved print resolution to 0.45mm;
- 64-bit software allows processing large STL files;
- now the printer can print 30% faster than the ProX 500;
- new materials.
Among the new materials you can see:
1) DuraForm ProX GF - polyamide fiberglass (nylon). The use of this material is suitable for the manufacture of parts that require high resistance to thermal loads.
2) DuraForm ProX AF +. Possesses high tensile strength. In demand in mechanical engineering.
3) DuraForm ProX EX - nylon. Durable, flexible material. Now there is no need to be afraid that thin-walled parts will crack or break.
In conclusion, I would like to say that all of the above changes and innovations in Prox 500 Plus will help to achieve better quality and improve the functionality of the structure in an even shorter time!
Make a request
We will surely contact you