Sintering furnace and vacuum furnace
The vacuum sintering and degreasing furnace is designed for degreasing and sintering of products made of tungsten alloys, alloys of high specific gravity, molybdenum and titanium alloys, hard alloys, etc. Suitable for degreasing a bunch of PEG, paraffin and rubber; allows the implementation of vacuum sintering, sintering at partial pressure, sintering at low pressure, etc.
Technical features of the furnace for vacuum sintering and degreasing
- The special design of the chamber and the ideal arrangement of heaters to obtain good temperature uniformity.
- A special degreasing chamber with high tightness and complete degreasing, minimizing contamination on the elements in the furnace heating chamber.
- The vacuum sintering and degreasing furnace has the functions of slow evacuation, sintering in vacuum, sintering at low pressure, sintering at partial pressure, degreasing at reduced pressure, TOWAC and also at low pressure.
- Advanced heat-insulating structures and materials are used, with good insulation and less heat absorption, energy savings of more than 20% compared to the traditional design.
- Touch screen control, PLC centralized control, easy operation, high reliability
- The vacuum sintering and degreasing furnace has alarm functions for overloading the pressure and overheating of the furnace, mechanical automatic pressure protection, blocking function and other functions to ensure high safety.
- It has the functions of remote control, emergency diagnostics and software updates..
- Oven doors: hinged door / manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Sintering and degreasing vacuum furnace body: full carbon steel / stainless steel inside / all stainless steel
- Oven chamber: soft carbon felt + hard composite felt / fully hard composite felt
- Heater material: isostatically pressed graphite
- Muffle material: finely ground graphite / isostatically pressed graphite
- Pneumatic control: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- Cart furnace for vacuum sintering and degreasing: roller loader / forklift
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of a vacuum sintering and degreasing furnace
|Specifications / Model||VDSF-030306||VDSF-040408||VDSF-040415||VDSF-050520|
|The size of the working area w × h × d (mm)||300×300×600||400×400×800|| 400×400×1500||500×500×2000|
|Max weight (kg) (no load)||100||200||400||900|
|Max temperature (° C)||1550||1550||1550||1550|
|Temperature uniformity (° C)||±4||±4||±5||±5|
|Heating power (kW)||75||90||120||220|
|Maximum vacuum (Pa)||1||1||1||1|
|The growth rate of pressure (Pa / h)||≤0.67||≤0.67||≤0.67||≤0.67|
|Binder Removal Gas||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2|
|All of the above data can be changed, depending on the production process, this is a detailed specification, not standardized data. It all depends on the technical specifications and requirements for the production process.|