Automatic High Temperature Graphitization / Sintering / Cementing Furnace
Purpose of an automatic carbonization furnace
The furnace is intended for carbonization of tungsten powder, reduction of metal powders, and also for sintering of copper-tungsten alloys (Cu and W), alloys of high specific gravities (W and Mo).
Technical Features of Automatic Carbonization Furnace
- The special arrangement of molybdenum heaters, high temperature, its durability.
- Intermediate loading and unloading, with good tightness, low gas consumption.
- Option of a fully automatic loading, pusher and crucible unloading system, stable product quality, low labor intensity
- The automatic carbonization furnace has the functions of remote control, fault diagnosis and software update.
- Oven body: alumina brick / Aluminosilicate felt / ceramic felt
- Automatic Carbonization Furnace Heater: High Temperature Mo and La Alloy
- Muffle: ceramic-alumina
- Pneumatic control: volumetric flow meter; manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Control Panel: Analog Screen / Touch Screen / Industrial Computer
- PLC automatic carbonization furnace: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS