Continuous Carbonization Furnace
A continuous carbonization furnace is used for continuous high-temperature carbonization of carbon materials or their felts in a protective atmosphere. The equipment can be selected in two types of construction: with and without a grid, while at the same time having the same options for sequential activation forms and continuous high-temperature processing of graphite.
Technical Features of Continuous Carbonization Furnace
- With the ability to add steam activation function and continuous graphitization function at high temperature.
- There are 2 types: with mesh and without mesh. With grid allows you to reach max. temperature 1150 ℃. No mesh allows max. temperatures 1250 ℃ and even higher.
Options for Continuous Carbonization Furnace Accessories
- Heater: SiC / High Temperature Resistive heater
- High temperature muffle: SiC and Si3N4 / 310S
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Continuous Carbonization Models and Parameters
|Parameters / Model||MLC-200||MLC-1300-9||MLC-1800-9|
|Oven width (mm)||200||1300||1800|
|Oven chamber length (mm)||/||Resin withdrawal section 10m + carbonization section 5m|
|Max. temperature (° C)||1250/High Temperature Carbonization|
|Cross-sectional temperature uniformity (° C)||±5||±7.5|
|Speed control method||Variable frequency drive|
|The above-mentioned characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|