Horizontal chemical vapor deposition furnace (CVD / CGO for C deposition)
The chemical vapor deposition furnace (carbon deposition) is designed for the isothermal treatment of CVD / CVI on the surface of carbon materials or their substrates using a hydrocarbon gas method (for example, C3H8 and others) as a carbon source.
Technical Features of Vacuum Laboratory Ovens
- The size of the working zone of the furnace can reach 2.5 m × 2.5 m × 5 m, it allows CVD processing of large parts.
- Uses several separate temperature control zones, with good temperature uniformity.
- There is a special deposition chamber with high tightness and protection against pollution.
- Several gas deposition channels are used, without stagnant zones, with a good deposition effect.
- The chemical vapor deposition furnace has the function of removing tar, ash, dust, particulate matter and organic gases released during the deposition process
- Oven doors: manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Vacuum Laboratory Furnace Chamber: Soft Carbon Felt / Soft Graphite Felt / Hard Composite Felt / CFC
- Heater, muffle: HIP extruded graphite / extruded graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Pneumatic system: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- HMI: analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature controller for chemical vapor deposition furnace: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / K type / N type
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
- Trolley: roller loader / forklift / folding design
Models and parameters of vacuum laboratory furnaces
|Models / Parameters||HCVD -060609-C||HCVD -080812-C||HCVD -101015-C||HCVD -121225-C||HCVD -151530-C|
|The size of the working area W × H × D (mm)||Φ600×600×900||Φ800×800×1200||Φ1000×1000×1500||Φ1200×200×2500||Φ1500×1500×3000|
|Max. temperature (℃)||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±7.5||±7.5||±7.5||±7.5||±7.5|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h) ||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|These characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|