Horizontal single chamber high pressure vacuum furnace for gas quenching
The single-chamber vacuum furnace for gas quenching is designed for gas quenching of products from tool steel, stamped steel, high-speed steel, heavy-duty steel and so on. There are no special requirements for the shape of the products, minimal deformation after gas hardening, with good cooling efficiency.
Technical Features of Horizontal Single Chamber Vacuum Furnace
- The furnace is horizontal, single-chamber, with horizontal loading. Options for opening the oven door at the request of the customer.
- Modular optimized furnace chamber, with good uniformity of temperature and cooling.
- With different requirements for the cooling rate of parts, it is possible to choose a single heat exchanger, a two-stage heat exchanger or a multi-stage heat exchanger
- Gas quenching system: rear or front gas outlet can be selected according to product processing requirements.
- The single-chamber vacuum furnace for gas quenching is equipped with a unique two-stage heat exchanger, the heat transfer area is twice as large as usual.
- Vacuum: high vacuum / medium vacuum
- PLC: Siemens / Omron / Mitsubishi
- Horizontal Single Chamber Vacuum Temperature Controller: Shimaden / Eurotherm / Honeywell
- Thermocouple: K type / N type / S type
- Recorder: paperless / paper
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: China Quality Brand / Schneider / Siemens
- Opening the door of a single-chamber vacuum furnace for gas hardening: vertical lift / rotary lift
- Type of gas quenching: gas cooling nozzles are evenly spaced 360 degrees round / external heat exchanger for circulation cooling / gas flow goes up and down, left and right.
- Furnace chamber: from graphite heaters and reflective screens of graphite composite felt for thermal insulation, from molybdenum heaters and reflective metal screens for thermal insulation.
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese quality brand
Models and parameters of a horizontal single-chamber vacuum furnace
|Parameters / Model||HVGQ-224S||HVGQ-335S||HVGQ-446S||HVGQ-557S||HVGQ-669S||HVGQ-7711S||HVGQ-8812S||HVGQ-9915S|
|Hot Zone Size W × H × D (mm)||200×200×400||300×300×500||400×400×600||500×500×700||600×600×900||700×700×1100||800×800×1200||900×900×1500|
|Heating power (kW)||36||48||75||90||150||270||360||480|
|Max temperature (° C)||1150||1150||1150||1150||1150||1150||1150||1150|
|Temperature uniformity (° C)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum Level (Pa)||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1|
|Pressure increase (Pa / h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Annealing gas pressure (bar)||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60||6/10/15/20/40/60|
|Gas cooling (99.995%)||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He||N2/Ar/He|