Horizontal Vacuum Carbonization Furnace
The horizontal vacuum carbonization furnace is designed for high-temperature carbonization of carbon-carbon composite materials, heat-insulating materials, carbon fibers and graphite films with high thermal conductivity.
Technical features of tubular vacuum carbonization furnaces
- Uses several separate temperature control zones, with good temperature uniformity.
- With the option of an external quick cooling circulation system, reducing the time of each cycle.
- With the possibility of carbonization at high or low pressure.
- A horizontal vacuum carbonization furnace has the function of removing tar, ash, dust, particulate matter and exhaust gases released during the carbonization process.
- Oven doors: manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Carbonization Tube Vacuum Furnace Chamber: Soft Carbon Felt / Soft Graphite Felt / Hard Composite Felt / CFC
- Heater, muffle: HIP-pressed graphite / extruded graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Pneumatic system: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller for Horizontal Vacuum Carbonization Furnace: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / R type / B type
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / Schneider / Siemens
- Trolley: roller loader / forklift / folding design
Models and parameters of tubular vacuum carbonization furnaces
|Models / Parameters||HVC-060609-C||HVC-080812-C||HVC-101015- C||HVC-131320-C||HVC-151530-C||HVC-202040-C|
|The size of the working area W × H × D (mm)||Φ600×600×900||Φ800×800×1200||Φ1000×1000×1500||Φ1300×1300×2000||Φ1500×1500×3000||Φ2000×20004000|
|Max. Temperature (℃)||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±7.5||±7.5||±7.5||±7.5||±10||±15|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above mentioned specifications can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|