Horizontal Vacuum Graphitization Furnace
Horizontal graphitization vacuum furnace is used for graphitization and high temperature cleaning of carbon-carbon composite materials, carbon heat-insulating fibers and graphite products
- The size of the working area of a horizontal furnace for graphitization can reach 2.5 m × 2.5 m × 5 and allows graphitization of overall products.
- The technology of high temperature and high current supply in the furnace is patented by ACME, with the possibility of stable operation at 2600 ℃ for a long time.
- Uses several separate temperature control zones, with good temperature uniformity.
- Special technology for measuring infrared beam at high temperature, with temperature control and minimal error.
- The horizontal graphitization vacuum furnace has the option of an external circulating rapid cooling system, reducing the time of each cycle and getting high efficiency.
- Oven doors: hinged door / frame on wheels, manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Horizontal Graphitization Furnace Chamber: Soft Carbon Felt / Soft Graphite Felt / Hard Composite Felt / CFC
- Heater, muffle: HIP extruded graphite / extruded graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple horizontal graphitization vacuum furnace: C type / S type / K type / N type
- Pyrometer: two-color / one-color, CHINO / Raytek
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
- Trolley: roller loader / forklift / folding design
Models and parameters of a horizontal furnace for graphitization
|Models / Parameters||HVG-060609-C||HVG-080812-C||HVG-101015-C ||HVG-131320-C||HVG-151530-C||HVG-202040-C|
|The size of the working area W × H × D (mm)||Φ600×600×900||Φ800×800×1200|| Φ1000×1000×1500||Φ1300×1300×2000||Φ1500×1500×3000||Φ2000×2000×4000|
|Max. temperature (℃)||2600||2600||2600||2600||2600||2600|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±7.5||±7.5||±10||±10||±15||±20|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above-mentioned characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|