Horizontal Vacuum Pyrolysis Furnace
Horizontal vacuum pyrolysis furnace is designed for pyrolysis of carbon-carbon, carbon-ceramic, composite materials in vacuum.
- Oven doors: hinged door / frame on wheels, manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inside: stainless steel. steel / completely stainless steel
- Vacuum Pyrolysis Furnace Chamber: Soft Carbon Felt / Soft Graphite Felt / Hard Composite Felt / CFC
- Heater, muffle: HIP extruded graphite / extruded graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature controller of a horizontal vacuum pyrolysis furnace: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type (with tungsten / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
- Trolley: roller loader / forklift
Technical features of the vacuum pyrolysis furnace
- Using resistive heating, with temperature adjustment and several temperature control zones, with good temperature uniformity.
- The technology of high temperature and high current supply in the furnace is patented by ACME with the possibility of stable operation at 1800 ℃ for a long time.
- The horizontal vacuum pyrolysis furnace is equipped with a special hermetic muffle, minimizing the pollution of heating elements and thermal insulation materials from by-products. Environmental friendly gas processing
Models and parameters of a vacuum pyrolysis furnace
|Models / Parameters||HVP-040406||HVP-060609||HVP-080812||HVP -101015||HVP-121225||HVP-151530|
|The size of the working area W × H × D (mm)||Φ400×400×600||Φ600×600×900||Φ800×800×1200||Φ1000×1000×1500||Φ1200×1200×2500||Φ1500×1500×3000|
|Max. temperature (℃)||1800||1800||1800||1800||1800||1800|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±5||±5||±7.5||±7.5||±10||±10|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|