Mid-frequency induction furnace
Induction furnaces are used for high temperature graphitization of carbon-carbon composite materials, refractory materials, carbon fibers and graphite products.
- Using medium frequency induction heating, max. temperature up to 3000 ℃
- A special technique for measuring temperature with an infrared beam, with high accuracy of temperature control and minimal error.
- Vacuum induction furnaces have the option of an external circulating rapid cooling system, reducing the time of each cycle, obtaining high efficiency.
- Efficient harmonic filters can be tuned, minimizing mesh contamination.
- Oven doors: screw lift / hydraulic lift / manual lift; manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Induction furnace body: internal stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Oven chamber: soft carbon felt / soft graphite felt / hard composite felt
- Heater: pressed graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum Induction Furnace Power Frequency: IGBT / KGPS
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / K type / N type
- Pyrometer: two-color / one-color, CHINO / Raytek
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of induction furnaces
|Models and Parameters||VIG-0305||VIG-0508||VIG-0812||VIG-1015||VIG-1120||VIG-1520|
|The size of the working area L × V (mm)||Φ300×500||Φ500×800||Φ800×1200||Φ1000×1500||Φ1100×2000 || Φ1500×2000 |
|Max. temperature (℃)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±15||±15||±20||±20||±20||±25|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|These characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|