Mesh Conveyor Sintering Furnace
The sintering furnace with a mesh conveyor is designed for sintering products of metal powders based on iron and copper in an atmosphere of endothermic gas at temperatures up to 1150 ° C., For example: oil bearing, gear, clutch plate, sleeve, etc.
Technical Features of Conveyor Sintering Furnace
- Optional RBO sintering and degreasing system according to technological requirements.
- Modular types of heating elements are used, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement without stopping the furnace;
- The construction of fiber insulation is used. Fast heating and reduced power consumption.
- The lid of the furnace is a suspended structure, convenient for maintenance and replacement of the muffle.
- An option of a quick cooling system, hardens parts based on Fe.
- The sintering furnace with a mesh conveyor has the functions of remote control, diagnostics of emergency failures and software updates.
- Oven body: Aluminosilicate fiber / ceramic felt
- Heater: 0Cr21Al6Nb; 0Cr27Al7Mo2
- Muffle: SiC ＋ Si3N4; stainless steel
- Mesh Conveyor Material: SUS310S; SUS314; SUS304
- Pneumatic control: volumetric flow meter / manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface) sinter conveyor furnace: analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / N type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of sintering furnace with mesh conveyor
|Specifications / Model||MBSF-300/100-7||MBSF-460/100-7||MBSF-610/125-7|
|Belt width (mm)||300||460||610|
|Seal Height (mm)||90||100||125|
|The length of the heating zone (mm)||4000+5200||4500+5600||4600+6000|
|Max. temperature (° C)||1150||1150||1150|
|Max. temperature (° C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating power (kW)||120||250||320|
|Gas flow rate (m³ / h)||15||20||30|
|Size L × W × H (mm)||21000×1500×1800||23500×1700×1900||23500×1900×2000|
|All of the above data can be changed, depending on the production process, this is a detailed specification, not standardized data. It all depends on the technical specifications and requirements for the production process.|