The infiltration furnace works according to the vacuum infiltration technology using copper and a tungsten alloy; it serves for vacuum sintering of heavy alloys, cemented carbide, etc.
- The special design of the chamber and the ideal arrangement of heaters to obtain good temperature uniformity.
- Special degreasing muffle with high tightness and complete degreasing. Minimizing contamination on elements in the heating chamber.
- This furnace has the function of operating under low vacuum for sintering at the minimum positive pressure, sintering at various pressures, sintering under pressure, removing the binder at the minimum negative pressure, and removing the binder at the minimum positive pressure.
- Using advanced heat-insulating structures and materials, with good insulation and less heat absorption, saves more than 20% energy compared to the traditional design.
- Touch screen control, PLC centralized control, easy operation, high reliability
- The vacuum sintering furnace under pressure has alarm functions for pressure overload and furnace overheating, mechanical automatic pressure protection, blocking function, and other functions, high safety
It has the functions of remote control, emergency diagnostics and software updates.
- Oven door: swivel type with automatic locking system
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Pressure Sintering Furnace Chamber: Fully Rigid Composite Felt / Rigid Composite Felt + CFC
- Heater material: isostatically pressed graphite Muffle: small graphite
- Pneumatic control: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum Sintering Cart Trolley: Wheel Loader / Forklift
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMEN