Conveyor furnace for the recovery of metal powders
Purpose of a conveyor furnace for the recovery of metal powders
The furnace is intended for the reduction of Fe, Cu, Co, Ni, W, Mo metal powders, as well as for calcining cobalt formate, APT, and other metal salts.
Technical Features of Conveyor Powder Recovery Furnace
- Continuous production, low energy consumption and high productivity.
- No crucibles, no stagnant zones, with good temperature uniformity, fully restored high-quality products at the outlet
- Fully automatic loading and unloading, stable product quality, low labor intensity
- The flue gas system option increases gas utilization and reduces gas costs.
- The conveyor furnace for the recovery of metal powders has the functions of remote control, diagnostics of emergency failures and software updates.
- Oven body: Aluminosilicate fiber / alumina ceramic fiber / heat resistant brick
- Heater: 0Cr21Al6Nb; 0Cr27Al7Mo2
- Muffle: SUS304 / SUS310S / SiC ＋ Si3N4
- Type of seal for loading and unloading: gas + fire curtain / waterproof
- HMI (Interface) Powder Recovery Conveyor Furnace: Analog Screen / Touch Screen / Industrial Computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / K type / N type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of a conveyor furnace for the recovery of metal powders
|Tape Size (mm)||610||1220||1500|
|Seal Height (mm)||80||80||100|
|The length of the heating chamber (mm)||6000||10000||17000|
|Max. temperature (° C)||980||980||980|
|Temperature uniformity (° C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating power (kW)||180||450||900|
|Size (LxW×H) (mm)||21000×1900×2300||30000×2800×2600||45000×3400×2800|
|All of the above data can be changed, depending on the production process, this is a detailed specification, not standardized data. It all depends on the technical specifications and requirements for the production process.|