Vacuum Degreasing Oven
The degreasing vacuum furnace is designed for degreasing and sintering products made of tungsten alloys, alloys of high specific gravities, molybdenum and titanium alloys, hard alloys, etc. It allows degreasing bundles of plasticizers (PEG), paraffin and rubber. Mainly for degreasing rods of pressed and stamped products.
Technical features of the vacuum degreasing furnace
- The special structure of the chamber and the ideal arrangement of heaters to obtain good temperature uniformity.
- A special degreasing chamber with high tightness and complete degreasing. Minimizing contamination on the elements in the heating chamber in the furnace.
- The degreasing vacuum furnace has the functions of slow evacuation, preliminary sintering in vacuum, degreasing under reduced pressure, TOWAC, and also at low pressure.
- Advanced heat-insulating structures and materials are used in the heating chamber, with good insulation and less heat absorption. Energy savings of over 20% compared to traditional design.
- Touch screen control, PLC centralized control, easy operation, high reliability
- The vacuum degreasing furnace has alarm functions during pressure overload and furnace overheating, mechanical automatic pressure protection, blocking function and other functions, high safety
- It has the functions of remote control, emergency diagnostics and software updates.
- Oven doors: hinged door / manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- Chamber of the vacuum oven for degreasing: Ceramic felt + stainless steel / soft carbon felt + hard composite felt
- Heater: Ni and Cr alloy / HIP extruded graphite
- Muffle: Ni and Cr alloy / graphite small sizes
- Pneumatic control: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- Trolley furnace for vacuum degreasing: roller loader / forklift
- HMI: analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / K type / N type (with tungsten / molybdenum / ceramic case)
- Registrar: paperless / paper / import / Chinese brand
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of a vacuum degreasing furnace
|The size of the working area w × h × d (mm)||200×200×300||300×300×600||400×400×1200||Φ890×1500|
|Max. Weight, (kg)||30||150||250||500|
|Max. temperature (° C)||950||950||950||950|
|Temperature uniformity (° C)||±3||±3||±3||±5|
|Heating power (kW)||30||60||105||180|
|Max Vacuum (Pa)||1||1||1||1|
|Coef. pressure increase (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|All of the above data can be changed, depending on the production process, this is a detailed specification, not standardized data. It all depends on the technical specifications and requirements for the production process.|