Vertical chemical vapor deposition furnace (CVD / CGO for SiC deposition)
A vertical CVD tube furnace is a chemical vapor deposition furnace (carborundum precipitation) designed to produce corrosion-resistant coatings on the surface of carbon materials or to improve the properties of their substrates by the trichloronosilane method (MTS) as a gas source.
Technical features of vertical CVD furnaces
- Using the most advanced control technology, it is possible to precisely control the flow and pressure of trichloronosilane (MTS), the deposition flow is stable and the pressure fluctuates in a narrow range.
- It has a special deposition chamber with high tightness and protection against pollution.
- It uses several channels of gas deposition, without stagnant zones, with a good deposition effect.
- The vertical CVD tube furnace has the function of removing corrosive exhaust gases, combustible and explosive gases, solid dust and low melting sticky materials during the deposition process.
- Using the latest design of corrosion-resistant vacuum pumps, increasing their survivability and reducing maintenance time
- Oven doors: screw lift / hydraulic lift / manual lift; manual locking / automatic ring shutter
- Oven body: full carbon steel / inner stainless steel / full stainless steel
- CVD Vertical Furnace Chamber: Soft Carbon Felt / Soft Graphite Felt / Hard Composite Felt / CFC
- Heater, muffle: HIP extruded graphite / extruded graphite of high purity, high strength and high density / small size graphite
- Pneumatic system: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- CVD Vertical Tube Furnace Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: C type / S type / K type / N type
- Registrar: paperless / paper; imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of vertical furnaces for CVD
|Models / Parameters||VCVD-0305-SIC||VCVD-0608- SIC||VCVD-0812- SIC||VCVD-1015-SIC||VCVD-1120- SIC||VCVD-1520- SIC|
|The size of the working area L × V (mm)||Φ300×500||Φ600×800||Φ800×1200||Φ1000×1500||Φ1100×2000||Φ1500×2000|
|Max. temperature (℃)||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±5||±5||±7.5||±7.5||±10||±10|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above-mentioned characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|