Vertical two-chamber vacuum furnace for quenching products in oil with gas cooling
The vertical two-chamber vacuum furnace is designed for oil-hardening of products from alloy structural steel, high-speed steel, heavy-duty steel, M300 steel, in particular, for hardening under rods, panels, long shafts, aircraft landing gear and similar parts that are easily deformable in heat treatment. cooling allows to minimize the supply of long parts, improving the quality properties of the structure.
Technical features of a vertical vacuum hardening furnace
- Vertical two-chamber design, the customer can choose a vertical movable structure and location in accordance with their requirements.
- Modular optimized furnace chamber design with good temperature uniformity.
- Adjustment of the speed of the charge in linear motion in the mode “slow-fast-slow”. Stable, reliable and short travel time.
- Blowing off shielding gas during quenching in an oil environment to minimize evaporation of oil vapor and accelerate cooling
- The vertical two-chamber vacuum furnace is equipped with a large capacity oil tank, the hot oil is cooled by an external circulation pump and a heat exchanger for better cooling.
- Two types of oil cooling: paddle mixing and spray nozzles, are used for various sizes of parts. Minimizes long details
- Suitable for oil quenching of long rods for aircraft made of M300 material with high performance and high level of automation
Vertical two-chamber design: integral type / movable heating chamber / movable oil tank.
- Type of oil mixing: paddle mixing / nozzles / paddle mixing and nozzles
- Chamber of a vertical vacuum furnace for quenching: Of graphite heaters and reflective screens of graphite composite felt for thermal insulation
- From nickel-chrome alloy heaters and stainless steel reflective screens for thermal insulation
- From molybdenum heaters and reflective metal screens for thermal insulation
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese quality brand
- Vacuum: high vacuum / medium vacuum
- PLC: Siemens / Omron / Mitsubishi
- Temperature controller of a vertical two-chamber vacuum furnace: Shimaden / Eurotherm / Honeywell
- Thermocouple: K type / N type / K type / S type
- Recorder: paperless / paper
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: China Quality Brand / Schneider / Siemens
- Models and parameters of a vertical vacuum furnace for quenching
Models and parameters of a vertical vacuum furnace for quenching
|Models and Parameters||VVOQ-0812D||VVOQ-1015D||VVOQ-1218D||VVOQ-1520D||VVOQ-1825D|
|Dimensions of the working area L × H (mm)||Φ800×1200||Φ1000×1500||Φ1200×1800||Φ1500×2500||Φ1800×3000|
|Heating power (kW)||240||330||450||570||750|
|Max. temperature (℃)||1050||1050||1050||1050||1050|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Pressure rise rate (Pa / h)||≤0.26≤0.65||≤0.26≤0.65||≤0.26≤0.65||≤0.26≤0.65||≤0.26≤0.65|
|Cage travel time (S)||≤20||≤36||≤45||≤60||≤72|
|Oil tank capacity (L)||5000||98000||11000||180000||240000|
|Cooling gas 99.995%||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar|
|Cooling gas pressure (bar)||2||2||2||2||2|