Vertical Graphitization Vacuum Furnace
Vertical graphitization vacuum furnace is used for high temperature graphitization of carbon-carbon composite materials, carbon heat-insulating fibers and graphite products
- Using resistive heating, low energy consumption, the working area is not limited by the size of the crucible.
- For oversized products, several upper and lower temperature control zones can be designed to improve temperature uniformity.
- A vertical furnace for graphitization has the option of an external circulating rapid cooling system, reducing the time of each cycle.
- Unloading from above or below - in accordance with the process and space
- Doors of a vertical graphitization vacuum furnace: hydraulic lift / mechanical lift; hinged door / sliding door; manual locking / automatic ring shutter.
- Oven body: full carbon steel / full stainless steel
- Oven chamber: heat resistant brick + ceramic fiber
- Muffle Heater: Graphite / Carbon-Carbon Composite Materials
- Pneumatic system of a vertical furnace for graphitization: volumetric flow meter / mass flow meter, manual / automatic valve, imported / Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese brand
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple: W-Re Type / S Type / R Type
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of a vertical graphitization vacuum furnace
|Models / Parameters||VVG-0608||VVG-1015||VVG-1120||VVG-1520|
|Work Area Size (W × H × D) (mm)||Φ600×800||Φ1000×1500||Φ1100×2000||Φ1500×2000|
|Max. temperature (℃)||2600||2600||2600||2600|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±5||±7.5||±10||±15|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure increase rate (Pa / h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|