Figure 4 HI TEMP 300-AMB
Industry-leading, ultra-high temperature resistant rigid plastic suitable for the harshest thermal environments.
High Thermal-Resistance, Translucent Amber Plastic for Flow Visualization (HDT >300 °C)
Figure 4 HI TEMP 300-AMB is an ultra-high temperature plastic for use in applications requiring high heat resistance. With heat deflection temperature of over 300 °C at both low and high stress (HDT at 0.455 and 1.82 MPa), this material is well suited for the testing of high temperature components in applications including HVAC, consumer appliances, motor enclosures, stators, molds and the like. It does not require a secondary thermal post-cure.
- High temperature components testing, and general use parts including: HVAC, consumer appliances, motor enclosures, stators, etc.
- Low pressure molding/tooling: expanding foams, rubbers, etc.
- Production-grade material
- High heat resistance for testing and use in high heat environments
- No secondary thermal post-cure required
- Excellent visualization for parts requiring evaluation of internal features and fluid flow performance
- HDT over 300 °C at both low and high stress (HDT at 0.455 and 1.82 MPa)
- Rigid and translucent
- High tensile modulus for use in molds (4000 MPa)