Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 10
TOUGH AND DURABLE
A high-speed material capable of print speeds up to 100 mm/hour for the production of strong rigid gray parts in a fraction of the time. With 25% elongation at break, it has the durability required for a broad range of applications.
Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 10 is capable of print speeds up to 100 mm/hour in a strong production plastic. With 25% elongation at break, it has the durability required for a broad range of applications. This dark gray plastic material is extremely stable, including under high humidity conditions.
- Rapid design iteration
- Strong functional parts for:
- Automotive styling parts
- Form, fit and function testing
- Durable assemblies and snap fits
- Bezels, covers, cases
- Master patterns for RTV molding or other uses
- Short-run manufacturing of rigid parts
- Consumer goods
- Ready for painting or plating