The World’s Fastest Industrial 3D Printer Nexa3D NXE400
Nexa3D presents the fastest stereolithographic 3D printers of an industrial class available to professionals and companies of any sizes. The printers of the company work on the basis of the patented photo-curing technology of undercoat lubrication (LSPc) and the patented structured light matrix, capable of reaching a maximum speed of 1 centimeter per minute along the Z axis, which significantly reduces the time for 3D printing of high-precision functional parts from hours to minutes.
NXE400 3D Printer Benefits:
- Larger build volume. The NXE 400 features more than double the build volume compared to currently available technologies, allowing for much larger parts, higher part throughput, and ultimately lower part cost, all with the higher-resolution pixels (75 µm) and isotropic prints.
- Easy replacement of accessories.In addition to our highly reliable LSPc technology, the NXE 400 is crafted to be completely modular in design for easily interchangeable parts and technology upgrades eliminating hardware obsolescence.
- Advanced software. Nexa3D’s internally developed intelligent software connects our hardware and materials together into a powerful, user friendly system while providing a new era of predictive and prescriptive service. It’s as simple as pressing CRTL+P
- Smart connection. The connected optional Senor system provides the ability to track details with a digital double and automatically updates software to fine-tune print settings.
- Expendable materials. The Nexa3D NXE400 3D printer comes with two material cartridges.
Technologists Nexa3D demonstrates high speeds, overcoming traditional factors limiting the speed of the adopted SLA, without compromising accuracy and resolution. Optimized software makes production more convenient - maximizes print speed and accuracy.
Ease of use is the biggest plus of the Nexa3D NXE400 3D printer software: you just have to download the part, select the resin and just send everything to print.
Watch the production of your parts, how they are formed and how the resin is consumed. Control all processes in a centralized management system.
- xPERFORM - The unique features of this material include the fastest printing speed, fully functional prototypes and durability.
- xSPEED - the highest printing speed in its class of materials, allows the production of fully functional parts with industrial durability.
- xPERFORMPRO is a durable and yet thermoplastic material suitable for automotive applications, as well as drilling and threading.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official Nexa3D partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from Nexa3D. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.