ProJet MJP 2500W 3D Printer - A Choice of Hundreds of Jewelers Worldwide!
The new ProJet MJP 2500W is an affordable 100% RealWax pattern 3D printer that adjusts to your workflow, delivering from several short run batches a day to next day typical larger builds at high productivity. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without tooling time, costs and geometric limitations, for reliable and repeatable direct metal casting efficiency.
3D printer features:
- Printing technology MultiJet Printing;
- Maximum size of the working chamber (width x depth x height): 295x211x142 mm;
- Metal models of 100% wax casting for use with standard technologies;
- Optimized workflow from file to print with new software features 3D Sprint;
- Simple and fast post-processing with dissolving support material;
Benefits ProJet MJP 2500W:
- Casting reliability;
The VisiJetM2 CAST 100% wax material melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content in casting. This material is durable for handling and casting fine features, and the high contrast purple color allows for better detail visualization.
- High productivity;
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, this affordable printer’s high productivity means fast amortization and high return on investment.
- High resolution patterns.
Consistently print sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity, ideal for intricate precision jewelry pieces manufacturing with reduced metal hand polishing.
3D printer applications:
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces;
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing;
- Figurines, replicas, collectibles and art pieces.
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow;
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on;
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces;
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal;
- High performance, durable casting wax;
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)).
Increase Productivity with Exclusive Software for 3D Systems Plastic Printers - 3D Sprint. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
A single software delivers all the tools you need to go from design to 3D print. The extensive automated toolset in 3D Sprint facilitates the entire 3D printing process from beginning to end.
- VisiJet M2 SUW - Durable, 100% wax for precision jewelry casting.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.