The ProJet MJP 3600 Dental is equipped with a fairly large working camera, has excellent performance and provides high print quality. All these features have made the printer widely in demand in dental laboratories of various sizes.
3D printing device features
- Implementation of advanced MultiJet Printing technology. Thanks to it, printing is carried out by layer-by-layer spraying of melt photopolymers using multi-jet heads. This, in turn, significantly increases the efficiency of the workflow;
- 2 printing modes are available: high-precision HD and ultra-precise UHD;
- biocompatible materials for the rapid production of medical prototypes provide exceptional visualization and full compliance with their physical parameters;
- for building 3D-models uses 3 photopolymer materials of the VisiJet M3 series;
- to support models with complex geometry, a wax-based material (VisiJet S300) is used, which is easily removed by thermal treatment;
- the intuitive interface and the “native” ProJet Accelerator application program greatly facilitate the user’s work with this device. Compatibility with the latest versions of Windows is another important advantage of this 3D printer;
- manufacturer's warranty. 3D SYSTEMS provides a one-year warranty for this model of printer; 5 years for its printhead;
- high build quality and accessories ensures a long working life and consistently high print quality throughout the entire operational period.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.