This machine is a real find for jewelry masters, as it is ideal for producing multi-sized models of delicate work. ProJet MJP 3600W is no less demanded in the industrial sphere due to the possibility of manufacturing complex foundry prototypes.
3D printer features:
- High precision printing. The device is capable of printing models with the smallest detail, providing jewelry accuracy of 16 microns. This feature allows you to achieve high surface quality of the created three-dimensional models;
- several printing modes: XHD, HD and UHD. XHD - provides ultra-high resolution with a print layer 16 microns thick. HD - printing at a faster speed and a 32 micron layer. UHD - ultra-high resolution with a layer thickness of 20 microns;
- full compliance with the CAD model. When translating from discrete to vector form, the shape of the objects becomes mathematically correct, and random irregularities and noises are completely eliminated;
- high productivity. The enlarged camera (up to 298 mm) makes it possible to print very large models, and also allows you to simultaneously produce a series of products;
- 2 modifications: regular and Max. In the Max model, you can fully use the entire working chamber space (298x183x203 mm). In the standard version, this is only possible when printing with maximum accuracy;
- Using VisiJet M3 Hi-Cast Wax allows you to achieve excellent results in professional three-dimensional printing. When heated, it is easily removed, since its melting range is only 60-70 ° C;
- Durability and long warranty. The manufacturer has provided a warranty period of up to 5 years on the printed block.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts.