Total Z Anyform 250-G3
Universal 3D printer with print area up to: 250X250X250mm. The most compact model from the Anyform G3 series.
- Execution is possible both with one extruder - Anyform 250-G3, and with two - Anyform 250-G3 (2X).
- The power frame, 4 rail guides along the Z axis and two spindles for moving the table provide the most rigid design of this 3D printer, unlike many of its other competitors in the market.
- A closed chamber, a heated table and a universal extruder capable of printing with both flexible and rigid plastics make this 3D printer a universal solution for 3D printing.
UNIVERSAL 3D PRINTER FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Closed working chamber.
- The possibility of battery life.
- Color indication of operating modes and temperature.
- Copper heater of the extruder unit.
- Rigid frame construction.
- Lack of plastic parts in mechanical components.
- Original control board.
- Modular layout of the extruder.
- Convenient maintenance of the extruder.
- Warranty service 1 year.