A universal 3D printer with the biggest print area in height from the entire Anyform G3 line of 3D printers.
The printable area of this printer is up to: 250x250x550 mm.
The power frame, 4 rail guides along the Z axis and two spindles for moving the table provide the most rigid design of this 3D printer, unlike many of its other competitors on the market.
- At this height for desktop 3D printers, the concept of stiffness becomes especially relevant for print quality and printability. Execution is possible both with one extruder - Anyform XL250-G3, and with two - Anyform XL250-G3 (2X).
- A closed chamber, a heated table and a universal extruder capable of printing with both flexible and rigid plastics make this 3D printer a universal solution for 3D printing.
UNIVERSAL 3D PRINTER FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Closed working chamber.
- The possibility of battery life.
- Color indication of operating modes and temperature.
- Copper heater of the extruder unit.
- Rigid frame construction.
- Lack of plastic parts in mechanical components.
- Original control board.
- Modular layout of the extruder.
- Convenient maintenance of the extruder.
- Warranty service 1 year.