Leading 3D solutions integrator in Russia and CIS: wide range of equipment, software and services such as printing, consulting, engineering
3D metal printing
3D printing by metals
Products made using 3D printing with metals are actively used in mechanical engineering, aerospace, automotive manufacturing, medicine, and research.
3D printing using metal technology DMP.
Types of metals and alloys:
- LaserForm 17-4PH (A) - Metal powder for parts, characterized by excellent corrosion resistance and high strength with good viscosity. The chemical composition of LaserForm 17-4PH (A) corresponds to 17-4 PH stainless steel alloy.
- LaserForm 316L (A) is a low carbon stainless steel with high corrosion resistance and sterility.
- LaserForm AlSi10Mg (A) is an aluminum alloy that combines mechanical properties and good thermal conductivity. Combines silicon and magnesium as alloy elements, which leads to a significant increase in strength and hardness compared to other aluminum alloys.
- CobaltChrome (CoCr) - most often used in the manufacture of substitutes for natural teeth.
- Ti6Al4V (titanium alloy) - the material has a very high strength and corrosion resistance while lightweight. Titanium does not lose its properties when exposed to high or low temperature. It can be used in medicine.