Leading 3D solutions integrator in Russia and CIS: wide range of equipment, software and services such as printing, consulting, engineering
3D printing by photopolymer
3D printing by photopolymers
3D printing with photopolymer is widely used for the production of high-precision models.
The printing process using MJM technology (Multi Jet Modeling) consists in the fact that photopolymer material is applied layer by layer to the platform, and then each layer is baked with a short flash of UV-ray.
The SLA (Stereolithography Apparatus) technology is characterized in that the scanning system directs the laser beam to the photopolymer, as a result of which the material solidifies. As a photopolymer, a solid or brittle practically transparent material is used, which is quite easily glued, painted and processed.
DLP technology - the layer is projected onto a digital projector that illuminates the photopolymer.
According to UV LCD technology, the layer is projected onto an LCD screen with a UV LED, which produces photopolymer illumination.
Types of photopolymers:
- Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 15 is a tough and durable material. Designed to provide high strength and stability for industrial applications.
- Figure 4 JCAST-GRN 10 - green material. Designed for professional jewelry casting.
- Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 10 - Rigid production plastic. Perfect for testing functionality, manufacturing finished products and prototypes.
- Figure 4 PRO-BLK 10 - versatile, hard, heat-resistant material combines speed, strength, excellent mechanical properties for the direct production of plastic parts
- Accura 60 (SLA) is a clear plastic for fast manufacturing of hard and durable parts. Also suitable for casting on burnable models.
- VisiJet M3 Crystal is a translucent and very strong plastic. Perfect for testing functionality, manufacturing finished products and prototypes. It has the sixth class of biocompatibility, due to which it can be used in medicine.
- VisiJet M3 Stoneplast - Translucent or stone finishing dental models are made from the material directly on the basis of digital data for dentists and dental laboratories.
- VisiJet M2R-WT (MJP) - white hard plastic. Suitable for most prototyping tasks. The material is biocompatible with ISO 10993, which allows its use in medical fields such as surgery.
- VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR is a rigid, transparent polypropylene-like material. The material is ideal for applications requiring strength and flexibility.
- VisiJet M2R-BK - High module, hard plastic, black.
- Raydent Crown & Bridge Resin is a skin-colored resin for printing temporary crowns and bridges. The resin has a high abrasion resistance, which allows the models to maintain a smooth surface and anatomical shape throughout the entire period of intended use.
- Resin BASIC is an epoxy resin. Available in gray and white, as well as transparent. Most often used for prototypes or small models in prototyping.