3DXpert Software from 3D Systems
- Get the latest 3DXpert software from SIU System, the only official distributor of 3D Systems in Russia and the CIS!
- We train you to work with software and provide support at all stages of cooperation.
- This is a comprehensive software for additive manufacturing, which is convenient for working with most metal 3D-printers from various manufacturers around the world.
- Use an integrated solution to prepare optimized and quality parts in record time.
Minimize Your Lead Time to Quality Printed Parts
3DXpert is an all-in-one integrated software to prepare, optimize and manufacture 3D CAD models using additive manufacturing (AM). Supporting every step of the additive manufacturing workflow from design to post-processing, 3DXpert streamlines your process to quickly and efficiently transition from a 3D model to a successfully printed part.
3DXpert Work Process - From Design to Manufacturing
With 3DXpert you no longer need to go back and forth between several different solutions to get the job done. Now you can use the same tool to: import part data; position the part; optimize the geometry and lattice creation; create optimal supports; simulate printing and post-processing to verify the final part will match design intent; set printing strategies; calculate the scan-path; arrange the build platform; send parts to print; and even program machining of the final product when necessary.
New 3DXpert Version 15 - Facilitate Industrial Additive Manufacturing
3DXpert 15 is focused on shortening the design to manufacturing lead time, minimizing manufacturing costs and optimizing design structure, all required to support the from rapid prototyping to serial production.
- New Automated Support Generation - Shorten Preparation Time and Reduce Manufacturing Costs
- New Lattice QuickSlice Slicer Engine - Shorten Slicing Time for High-Volume Lattice Structures
- Enhanced Build Simulation Analysis - Clearer Visualization of Simulation Results
- Enhanced Multi-Technology Support - Single AM Software for Your Printing Facilities
These are only some of the many new features and enhancements introduced by 3DXpert 15.
Why Choose 3DXpert
- The only true all-in-one integrated AM software
- The only history-based AM software
- The only AM software supporting hybrid modeling without conversion
- Unmatched speed to create, edit and view lattice structures
- Patent pending 3D zoning technology to define virtual volumes
- Unprecedented control over manufacturing process parameters
- Integrated build simulation minimizes build tryouts
Work With Any Geometry for Greater Agility, Quality and Speed
Seamlessly work with both B-rep (solid or surfaces) and mesh triangulation formats (e.g. STL). Save valuable time by eliminating the need to convert solid or surface data into mesh and improve data quality and integrity.
Facilitate Changes at Any Stage with History-based CAD Tools
Easily apply changes and edits to the model at any stage of the process, using history-based parametric CAD tools. Avoid losing the work you have done so far in case ECO (Engineering Change Order) is issued.
Shorten Print Time and Ensure Quality with Optimized Printing Strategies
Use the patent pending 3D Zoning to define virtual volumes without dividing the part to separate objects. Assign optimal print strategies to the different volumes taking into account design intent and part geometry and fuse them into a single scan-path.
Reduce Weight and Material Usage with Structure Optimization
Fast creation, editing and visual manipulation of lattice based structures (volume and surface texture). Lower part weight, material usage and printing time and enhance functional part properties while complying with the part mechanical specifications and maintaining its shape.
Minimize Tryouts with Build Simulation
Integrated build simulation in the design environment provides fault prediction for the entire manufacturing process, and allows corrections to be applied easily before sending parts to print. Minimizing the costly and time consuming number of tryouts ensures a repeatable and accurate manufacturing process with lower cost and time.
Enjoy the Ultimate Combination of Automation and Full User Control
Get an ideal mix of best practice templates along with unprecedented manual control to optimize the entire design and manufacturing process. Use pre-defined parameters specific to each printer, material, and print strategy or develop your own, controlling scan-path calculation methods and parameters.