Geomagic Control X is a professional metrology software that lets you capture and process the data from 3D scanners and other devices to measure, understand, and communicate inspection results to ensure quality everywhere. With Geomagic Control X, more people in your organization can:
- Measure faster
- Measure more often
- Measure more completely
- Measure anywhere
Ensure Quality Everywhere
Bring the power of 3D scan-based inspection to more people in more places with software that makes it easy to both capture and interpret scan data.
Gain Deeper Insights Beyond Pass/Fail
3D scanners capture far more information than a hand tool or CMM ever could. Control X lets you leverage that rich data to understand why parts are in or out of tolerance.
Optimize Manufacturing Processes
With insights gained from comparing scanned parts to CAD models or golden parts in Control X, stakeholders can recognize and address issues faster than ever.
Geomagic Control provides users with access to the best features and tools appropriate to their measurement needs within a single, robust and customizable platform. In addition, Geomagic Control offers built-in CAD data import tools and advanced turbine blade analysis capabilities at no additional cost. Geomagic Control allows thousands of users in the automotive, aerospace, defense, medical, consumer goods, metal processing and other industries to achieve the highest quality of production every day.
- Free built-in import tools for 3D CAD data, including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry.
- Advanced aerodynamic profile analysis.
- Reliable functionality of GD&T, specification of standard sizes and creation of reference geometry.
- Unique QuickProbe ™ and QuickFeature ™ tools for quickly creating referenced geometry with a mouse or meter.
- Best-in-class automation platform, as well as a Python scripting function that includes a number of validation features.
- Advanced alignment tools, such as QuickAlign ™, for creating coordinate systems.
- Intuitive user interface and selection tools.
- Simple and customizable reporting tools, including built-in 3D PDF models.
- The accuracy and repeatability of the application is confirmed by NIST and PTB certificates.
- Support for all industry-wide hardware devices in addition to broad support for file formats.
- Enhanced customized technical support, documentation, knowledge base, training, and free trial versions of Geomagic products.