The 3D scanner for personal use EinScan-S is almost the only model in the world that can operate in dual-scan mode. As a result, the user can easily switch between them and choose the most suitable way of working. The advanced device can fully work with objects whose dimensions do not exceed 200 × 200 × 200 mm. The free scanning mode increases the permissible dimensions to 700 × 700 × 700 mm. Key advantages The model has a lot of advantages:
- High speed. A full cycle with automatic scanning does not exceed 3 minutes. For other devices with rotary scanning, this figure is more than three times higher.
- Two operating modes. Depending on the size of the object, the user can specify the most suitable scanning mode.
- Ready to print. After creating a 3D model, you can immediately print it on a 3D printer without editing, if necessary, you can make adjustments using special software.
- Simplicity of operation. To start the scanner, just place an object in it and click on the corresponding button.
- Portability. The weight of the device is 3.5 kg, it does not take up much space and can be rearranged ifnecessary.
With this 3D scanner, you can easily get models for subsequent 3D printing. The device is connected to the computer using the USB interface, which transfers the created file. With its use, there will not be any problems even for a beginner!