The 3D Systems ProJet 7000 HD 3D printer is a complete solution for ensuring strict compliance with the parameters of accuracy and surface quality when using SLA technology. The diverse range of Accura resins used makes it possible to obtain ready-made objects with the specified technical characteristics. The model is distinguished by a long uninterrupted operation time.
Technological advantages of the equipment
The ProJet 7000 HD is designed for daily use for the production of industrial parts and prototypes. The 3D Connect service is designed to provide a high level of user management and support in the 3D industry. This virtual connection with the 3D Systems engineering teams works in a secure mode and is designed to help the customer proactively and quickly. This service provides better support, increases the period of uninterrupted operation and guarantees the reliability and reliability of the system.
Consistently accurate elements with excellent performance
Printed objects across the entire production platform are equally accurate regardless of the print cycle. It is possible to produce even miniature elements of complex geometry with specified parameters. The
equipment provides exceptional surface quality and compliance with dimensions.
The ProJet 7000 HD Universal 3D Printer is a comprehensive solution for 3D printers, materials, and software. The machine has all the advantages of stereolithography, allowing you to build single large-scale samples or series of objects of smaller dimensions.
The equipment is suitable for production:
- templates for vacuum casting;
- burnable blanks for metal casting;
- tools, molds, and stamps;
- functional prototypes and master models;
- transparent objects and parts;
- complex assemblies;
- wind tunnel layouts;
- components for the automotive industry;
- stands for hydrodynamic tests;
- customized orthodontic and dental products;
- custom accessories and parts.
The quick and easy material change system in the printer is responsible for the high speed of equipment changeover and low waste volume.
3D Systems proprietary software for plastic-handling equipment enables the processing of CAD models for printing. 3DSprint software offers the options needed for a quick and efficient transition from projects to high-quality printed parts without the need to search for auxiliary software from other manufacturers.
With 3DSprint-PRO for SLA, advanced mesh recovery capabilities and built-in CAD data import can simplify file preparation, increase productivity and efficiency through automatic placement, fabrication using fine-tuned support supports, and robust Geomagic technology. The intuitive workflow guarantees easy operation.
Materials for the printer
The Accura SLA resin portfolio is the gold standard in the industry for quality. The raw material ensures the production of products with excellent resolution, surface quality and dimensional tolerances. The most popular resourcesphotopolymers of the Accura series:
- Fidelity-material with high moisture resistance, ensures the accuracy of construction;
- Phoenix-thermally resistant plastic for detailed elements;
- E-Stone-resin developed for dental purposes;
- Xtreme White 200-white plastic, identical in properties to polypropylene and ABS;
- Xtreme-ultra-hard polymer in gray color;
- Sapphire-a special material optimized for precise and automated creation of detailed workpieces with patterns and master models in jewelry production;
- ABS Black-raw materials for the manufacture of black parts, the quality of the corresponding objects obtained on CNC machines;
- ClearVue is a transparent, biocompatible plastic suitable for dental applications, complex assemblies, and spare parts (such as car headlights);
- 48HTR-a resource that is resistant to humidity and high temperatures, suitable for applications that require increased heat resistance;
- 25-material with the flexibility of molded polypropylene.
In addition to functional prototypes and end-use parts, Accura resins allow you to quickly create reference samples and tooling.
Where to order supplies?
SIU System recommends ordering supplies from official 3D SYSTEMS partners. At the moment, in Russia and the CIS countries we are the only official supplier.
Who can service the printer?
Specialists and companies with a special certificate from 3D SYSTEMS. Currently, only SIU System has this status and official service center in Russia and the CIS countries.
What can be considered a warranty case?
A warranty case is a failure or critical abnormalities in the operation of both the equipment as a whole and any of its spare parts, provided that the client fully complies with the operating rules of the equipment indicated in the user manual, as well as the absence of other external circumstances and factors directly or indirectly causing a malfunction or deviation.
The lack of a built model on the build platform during or after the completion of the printer build process.
A voltage surge in the power supply network, which entailed the failure of other components and spare parts..
|Application industries||Foundry industry|
|Communication interface||LAN 4 MB, USB|
|Construction area||380x380x250 mm|
|Layer thickness||75 µm|
|Mininmal element size||75 microns|
Equipment not found.
Please change the filtering options.