Z-SEMIFLEX is a flexible 3D printing material meant for industrial applications. It’s resistant to greases, light acids, and alkalis. The filament can withstand temperatures up to 130˚ C / 266˚ F. Objects 3D printed with Z-SEMIFLEX can bend without breaking and are resistant to abrasion due to the high interlayer adhesion.
Combined with water-soluble Z-SUPPORT for Zortrax Inventure 3D printer, Z-SEMIFLEX is a production ready solution for making hollow flexible prototypes of automotive parts among others. Use Z-SEMIFLEX for tooling and prototyping in adverse industrial environments or for medical training models.
- industrial parts and tools
- automotive industry
- medical assessment models
- end-use parts with medium elasticity
- parts resistant to high temperatures up to 130˚ C / 266˚ F
- parts exposed to greases, light acids and alkalis