Continuous Pre-Oxidation Furnace
Purpose of the continuous preoxidation furnace
It is used for continuous pre-oxidation of materials based on PAN, on an asphalt-viscose basis, based on carbon fiber in a controlled oxygen environment.
Technical features of a tube furnace for continuous pre-oxidation
- Special circulation of hot air and distribution of hot air, temperature uniformity ≤1.5 ℃ / m, air uniformity≤20%.
- Manufacturing technology for modular segments that can be flexibly combined to meet production requirements.
- With the ability to perform in the form of a multilayer structure to reduce the room.
- Automatic feeding and unloading of materials, easy to operate.
- Continuous oxidation furnace tube: carbon steel / stainless steel
- Furnace chamber design: single layer / multi-layer
- Hot air circulation method: top and bottom / left and right / at the entrance from the rear end upper, turn from the entrance to the end side.
- Hot air distribution: concentrate heating / uniform distribution / uniform heating / uniform distribution
- HMI (interface) tube furnace for continuous pre-oxidation: analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- PLC: OMRON / SIEMENS
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple / Thermal Resistance
- Electrical Elements: CHINT / SCHNEIDER / SIEMENS
Models and parameters of a continuous preoxidation furnace
|Parameters / Models||LOF-220||LOF-1100||LOF-1600|
|Belt width (mm)||200||1100||1600|
|Oven width (mm)||220||1300||1800|
|Preoxidation Temperature (° C)||150~300||150~300||150~300|
|Cross-sectional temperature uniformity (° C)||Cross-section: ±2°C|
|Gas speed||0.5 ~ 3Нм/с (adjustable)|
|The above-mentioned characteristics can be changed according to the technological requirements of the customer, they are not standards for acceptance, detailed characteristics will be confirmed in the technical proposal and contract.|