Horizontal Vacuum Water-Tempering Furnace
Scope of application
This furnace is used for hardening a titanium alloy in the space industry: TC4, TC16, TC18, TC21, beryllium bronze for the manufacture of tools in the space industry; precision alloy: soft alloys based on nickel and cobalt 3J1, 3J21, soft alloy based on nickel 3J53, stainless steel in the field of nuclear energy 17-4PH, 410.
- Horizontal, dual chamber stainless steel construction.
- Large heating zone, uniform temperature.
- The heating elements have a non-ceramic structure. It can be used for many years without insulation problems.
- Retractable inner pallet design with frequency conversion function. Stable transmission speed with the ability to configure high-speed mode. Short transportation period.
- Big load and high efficiency.
- The temperature of the liquid tank is 5-10 ° C.
- Type of oven door: linear, non-linear, vertical or revolving.
- Type of quenching gas: cold flow and vertical cooling, cold flow and cooling from side to side.
- Furnace heat: graphite heating element and graphite insulation.
- Vacuum pump: overseas manufacturer or high-end Chinese brand.
- Vacuum Level: High or Medium
- PLC: OMRON; Siemens Mitsubishi
- Temperature Controller: SHIMADEN; EUROTHERM; Honeywell
- Heat Seal: Type K; type N; type S
- Recorder: paperless or paper
- Control system: screen, touch screen with industrial computer
- Electrical components: upscale Chinese brand; Schneider; Siemens
|Hot Zone Size W × H × D (mm)||300×300×500||400×400×600||500×500×700|
|Heating power (kW)||48||75||90|
|Max temperature (°C)||1150||1150||1150|
|Temperature uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum Level (Pa)||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1|
|Pressure increase (Pa/h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Transportation Time (sec)||≤12||≤15||≤20|
|Water tank (l)||800||2000||3500|
|Gas pressure cooling (bar)||2||2||2|