Vertical vacuum quenching furnace
The vacuum furnace for water quenching is designed for sintering titanium alloy products for the aerospace industry, for example, parts made of beryllium bronzes in TC4, TC16 devices, on aircraft parts made of highly elastic Ni, Co-based 3J1,3J21 alloys used in sensors with high magnetization on aircraft, as well as parts 3J53 of alloys of constant elasticity, precision alloys with a certain magnetization based on Ni, 17-4PH, 410, stainless steel products in the nuclear industry and others.
Technical features of a vertical furnace for vacuum quenching with water
- The furnace is a vertical, two-chamber, opening the lower door is not necessary. Integral type or split type structure according to customer requirements
- Type of loading parts: hanging / cantilever.
- Modular optimized furnace chamber, with good temperature uniformity and cooling uniformity.
- The movement time of the cages with a vertical lift is shorter compared to a horizontal drive.
- In a vacuum furnace for water quenching, a patented technology is used - there is no need to supply another gas to suppress water vapor, complete protection from the water vapor of the heating chamber, as well as the vacuum pump block from pollution.
- Large water tank, equipped with a circulation cooling system, with a good effect of water quenching.
- Has scalability to improve production efficiency.
- No pollution from water vapor for heating chamber and vacuum system.
- Heating molybdenum materials in the hot zone.
- molybdenum heating elements with excellent insulation.
- no inert gas or argon.
- The loading chamber is suitable for continuous loading.
- Vertical two-chamber: Integral type / movable heating chamber / movable water tank.
- Chamber of a vertical furnace for vacuum quenching with water: Molybdenum heaters and an all-metal shield for thermal insulation
- Type of mixing water: paddle mixing / nozzles / paddle mixing and nozzles
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese high quality brand
- PLC: Siemens / Omron / Mitsubishi
- Water Temp Vacuum Oven Temperature Controller: Shimaden / Eurotherm / Honeywell
- Thermocouple: K type / N type / S type
- Recorder: paperless / paper
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: China High Quality Brand / Schneider / Siemens
Models and parameters of a vertical furnace for vacuum quenching with water
|Models and Parameters||VVWQ-3030D||VVWQ-4040D||VVWQ-5050D||VVWQ-6060D||VVWQ-8060D|
|Dimensions of the working area L × H (mm)||Φ300×300||Φ400×400||Φ500×500||Φ600×600||Φ800×600|
|Heating power (kW)||35||60||75||90||120|
|Max. Temperature (℃)||1350||1350||1350||1350||1350|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Pressure rise rate Pa / h||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Cage travel time (S)||≤6||≤6||≤6||≤6||≤6|
|Hardening medium||Pure water||Pure water||Pure water||Pure water||Pure water|