Vertical Bottom High Vacuum Soldering Furnace
The vertical high-vacuum brazing furnace is designed for vacuum brazing of products from non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, titanium alloys, high-temperature alloys, hard alloys, etc.
Technical Features of Bottom High Vacuum Soldering Furnaces
- ACME has a unique welded laboratory, which provides the production of parts from complex alloys.
- Modular optimized furnace chamber, with good temperature uniformity and cooling uniformity.
- The lifting mechanism of the vertical high-vacuum soldering furnace is equipped with an automatic balance correction mechanism on the bracket, automatic error correction with a stable rise and without vibration.
- At the entrance to the vacuum system there is a condenser and a filter trap that protect the block of vacuum pumps from steam pollution from the evaporation of welding fluxes.
- Unique Vacuum Sensor Protection Technology Provides Longer Life
- Unique rear insulation technology, with large radiation area and good insulation.
- Type of loading from below: lifting under the furnace can be moved and horizontally fixed.
- Vertical Lift: Screw Lift
- Chamber of high vacuum soldering furnaces with bottom loading: nickel chrome alloy heaters and stainless steel reflective shields for thermal insulation / molybdenum heaters and metal reflective shields for thermal insulation
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese quality brand
- PLC: Siemens / Omron / Mitsubishi
- Vertical High Vacuum Soldering Furnace Temperature Controller: Shimaden / Eurotherm / Honeywell
- Thermocouple: Type / N type / S type
- Recorder: paperless / paper
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: China High Quality Brand / Schneider / Siemens
Models and parameters of high vacuum soldering furnaces with bottom loading
|Parameters / Model||VHVB-0608S||VHVB-0808S||VHVB -1010S||VHVB -1212S||VHVB -1215S||VHVB -1520S|
|Heating Zone (mm)||Φ600×800||Φ800×800||Φ1000×1000||Φ1200×1200||Φ1200×1500||Φ1500×2000|
|Heating power (kW)||120||180||270||330||420||540|
|Max temperature (° C)||1350/1700/2300||1350/1700/2300||1350/1700/2300||1350/1700/2300||1350/1700/2300||1350/1700/2300|
|Vacuum Level (Pa)||4×10-3/6×10-4||4×10-3/6×10-4||4×10-3/6×10-4||4×10-3/6×10-4||4×10-3/6×10-4||4×10-3/6×10-4|
|Pressure increase (Pa / h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Cooling gas pressure (bar)||2/6/10||2/6/10||2/6/10||2/6/10||2/6/10||2/6/10|