Vertical bottom loading annealing vacuum furnace
The bottom loading vacuum annealing furnace is designed for light annealing of tool steel, stamped steel, high speed steel, heavy duty steel, magnetic materials, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal materials and so on. In particular, for hardening under vacuum of rods, panels, long shafts and similar dimensional parts that easily deform in heat treatment.
Technical features of a vertical bottom loading vacuum annealing furnace
The furnace is vertical, single-chamber, with loading from the bottom. You can choose the mixing mechanism of the furnace hearth according to customer requirements.
Modular optimized furnace chamber, with good temperature uniformity and cooling uniformity.
The drive, lifting and lifting mechanism for the furnace hearth is made depending on the situation at the installation site.
The mechanism for raising and removing the hearth of the furnace has an automatic function to minimize errors, mixes stably and without vibration.
Heating under vacuum, Ar or H2.
Options for bottom loading annealing vacuum furnaces
- Type of loading from below: lifting under the furnace can be moved and locked horizontally.
- Vertical Lift: Screw Lift
- Furnace chamber: from graphite heaters and reflective screens of graphite composite felt for thermal insulation / molybdenum heaters and metal reflective screens for thermal insulation
- Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported / Chinese quality brand
- Vacuum: high vacuum / medium vacuum
- PLC vertical bottom loading annealing vacuum furnace: Siemens / Omron / Mitsubishi
- Temperature Controller: Shimaden / Eurotherm / Honeywell
- Thermocouple: K type / N type / K type / S type
- Recorder: paperless / paper
- HMI (interface): analog screen / touch screen / industrial computer
- Electrical Elements: China Quality Brand / Schneider / Siemens
Models and parameters of bottom loading vacuum annealing furnace
|Hot zone (mm)||Φ600×800||Φ800×1000||Φ1000×1000||Φ1000×1200||Φ1200×1500||Φ1500×1500||Φ1500×2000|
|Heating power (kW)||120||180||270||330||390||420||540|
|Max temperature (° C)||1150/1350||1150/1350||1150/1350||1150/1350||1150/1350||1150/1350||1150/1350|
|Temperature uniformity (° C)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum Level (Pa)||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1||4×10-1|
|Pressure increase (Pa / h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Cooling gas pressure (bar)||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|