The printer for three-dimensional printing Ultimaker 2 Extended Plus boasts a large working area, the size of which is 223x223x305 mm. This property allows you to simulate large parts and complex mechanisms in one print cycle, which greatly speeds up the execution of tasks. Also, one cannot fail to note other positive qualities of the equipment that professionals will definitely like:
- High quality three-dimensional printing - the thickness of the applied layer varies from 0.04 to 0.2 mm.
- Decent print speed, a record value of which can reach as much as 300 mm / sec.
- The presence of a heated platform, necessary to preserve the details during the printing process.
- Optimized fan cooling system for nozzles.
- Ability to print with common plastics such as ABS, PLA and CPE.
- Easy filament replacement for easy equipment maintenance.
- Accessible to each user interface and simple control of the device.
The temperature of the heated extruder during the printing process can vary from 180 to 260 degrees, the temperature of the heated platform - from 50 to 100 degrees. Four replaceable nozzles are supplied with the printer, the diameters of which are 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm, respectively. Also, it is impossible not to note the presence of a new, modified plastic supply system, which creates the necessary pressure on the thread during the printing process, and at the same time significantly simplifies the process of replacing the filament - several advantages that facilitate the work. This printer model is the best choice for those who want to get high quality three-dimensional printing with a large number of professional functions, and all this at an adequate cost. Take a closer look!