The photopolymer is designed to produce high-quality castings. It is used for casting dental implants and jewelry. Resin provides high detail and print accuracy.
- High strength, resilience and elasticity;
- Wide application in the manufacture of fittings;
- High indicators of density and viscosity;
- Liquid without impurities and sediment;
- The polymer is stable when stored properly;
- Expiration date for printing - 12 months.
- Stage 1 - into a cold oven, heating to 150 ° C at a maximum speed, hold for 180 minutes
- Stage 2 - raising to 260 ° C in 4 ° C steps, hold for 180 min
- Stage 3 - rise to 950 ° C in 2 hours 20 minutes, hold for 300 minutes
- Stage 4 - cooling to the casting temperature
On exposure, the question may arise: “As such, exposure of the burned-out polymer is obligatory or not? If so, how much does it cost to keep in a UV camera? "
And we answer: it all depends on the model: if it is small, graceful - washed and dried, and if it is large, then it takes a minute to light up. But here is a universal recommendation so as not to rack your brains: determine by yourself by the surface - if after rinsing it is not sticky, then you can not light up, it is not necessary.
|Density at 20 ° С||1155-1175 kg / m3|
|Dynamic viscosity 23 ° С||90-110 mPa * s|
|Kinematic viscosity||90-100 sSt|
|UV curing wavelength||up to 410 nm|
|Shore hardness||72 steps D|
|Breaking strength||up to 12 MPa|
|Elongation at break||up to 34%|
Color: translucent yellow