Geomagic Control gives users access to the best features and tools that meet their measurement needs, within a single, robust and customizable platform. In addition, Geomagic Control offers built-in CAD imports and advanced turbine blade analysis at no additional cost.
Geomagic Control enables thousands of users in the automotive, aerospace, defense, medical, consumer goods, metalworking and other industries to achieve the highest quality manufacturing every day.
- Free built-in importers of 3D CAD data, including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry.
- Advanced airfoil analysis capabilities.
- Robust GD&T functionality, standard dimensioning and reference geometry creation.
- Unique QuickProbe ™ and QuickFeature ™ tools for quickly creating reference geometry using a mouse or measuring device.
- Best-in-class automation framework and Python scripting functionality that includes a range of validation functionality.
- Advanced alignment tools such as QuickAlign ™ for creating coordinate systems.
- Intuitive user interface and selection tools.
- Simple and customizable reporting tools including embedded 3D PDF models.
- The application is NIST and PTB certified for accuracy and repeatability.
- Supports all commonly used hardware devices in the industry in addition to broad file format support.
- Extended personalized technical support, documentation, knowledge base, training and free trials of Geomagic products.
|Comprehensive tools (import, edit, align, extract, compare)||✓||✓||✓|
|Repetitive verification procedures||✓||✓||✓|
|Support for portable metrology devices||✓||✓|
|Direct plugin scanning||✓|
|Surface Defect Inspection Tools||✓|
|Built-in CAD importer||✓|
What's new in Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic Control X 2022 gives you simple and powerful inspection capabilities leading to better decision making, more efficient inspection workflows, and lower overall risks and costs.
- Customize and Automate Validation Workflows with Visual Scripting
- Scanning with Hexagon Structured Light scanners in Control X
- Improving productivity and efficiency of working with meshes
- Upgrade native CAD import along with PMI for most formats
- Unequal Tolerance Zone for Surface Profile
- Use grid as reference
- Improved CAD Tiled Mesh Segmentation
What can you do with Geomagic Control X?
Geomagic Control X includes features to help you ensure quality at every stage of the manufacturing process, including design, manufacturing, inspection and service.
- Design for manufacturability.
- Find and fix problems.
- Identification and elimination of manufacturing and assembly problems.
- Elimination of costly scrap and rework.
- Solve the toughest measurement problems.
- Improving the quality of documentation.
- Reduce quality control bottlenecks.
- Assess damage, deformation or wear accurately and consistently.
- Predict part failure before it happens.
Use Geomagic X Control with Geomagic Design X® reverse engineering software and Geomagic Wrap® 3D scanning software for a complete, scan-based design and validation package.